Due to the large number of patients with various motor and speech impediments or paralysis, the medical staff has developed a system that helps them communicate with these kinds of patients. The system is based on the movement of a patient’s eyes and eyelids. For example, the medical staff wants to determine where the pain is on a patient’s body. The patients using eye or eyelid movement can answer a series of questions addressed by the medical staff.
- Requirements: tablet or smartphone;
- Programming Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Designer Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Other Skills:Morse Code, Sign Language;
- Proposed solution: http://emanuelaboros.ro/hci-project/.