Create an application that would help you write poetry or songs by automatically recommending words to build a rhyme (there are many types or rhyme), based on the last word from the previous verse/lyric. The application will have two modes for writing: one in which you will have to write the poem/song based on a fixed word the application recommends (first match stays), and one in which you will have the possibility to select from a list of words (the list of words has to fit the context). Bonus: A mode in which the application generates words from other languages, and those words help us build a rhyme.
Develop an application which allows collecting and managing weather data (temperature, humidity, etc), depending on the specified geographic location. The application must provide a port for updating weather data and also provide modality of comparing the data depending on several specified locations.
- Requirements: Data from different sensors placed at specified geographic locations(Sensor Network);
- Programming Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Designer Skill Level: Beginner to Intermediate;
- Other Skills: Electronic skills for setting up a sensor network;
- Similar projects: .
Develop a web application which helps users visualise their own data set(s). Bonus: The application will be able to determine the relationships between multiple data sets.
- Programming Skill Level: Intermediate to Advance;
- Designer Skill Level: Intermediate to Advance;
- Other Skills: Information Architecture;
- Similar projects: see http://processingjs.org/exhibition and http://processing.org/exhibition/ http://ivpr.github.com/Weave/ http://nodebox.net/ http://theantimap.com/ and others.