Test level: Beginner (Basic questions about Web Services and Web principles)
Test time: (max) 45 minute
1. Similarities and differences between XML and JSON and their usage. (Think of Web Services and applications)
2. The following URI is given:
Explain its components.
3. What are MIME types. Can you give some examples of MIME types and their usage?
4. How would two Web Services, one SOAP the other REST, differ from each other?
5. (Follow up to the previous question) What are the key components of these two Web Services (one SOAP and one REST)? — how would you design each.
6. What do CRUD, HTTP and persistent storage have in common?
7. POST/Redirect/GET is a web development design pattern used when/in the context of …. (complete the statement)
8. HEAD and GET are both HTTP safe methods but the main difference between them is that … (complete the statement)
9. cookies and sessions what are they all about. (usage and differences)
10. (Bonus question) Same-origin Policy and JSONP — what do they have in common.