Going trough the references of book/article can be tiresome because there references will most likely lead you to explore other references (it’s like a never-ending cycle). The idea is to find a meaningful way to explore and visualize references and help the user so that he knows what he should select (and read from those references).
This idea has 2 parts:
- the visualization & interactive exploration of references;
- Finding a good way to recommend and rate bibliographic references.
- Programming Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Designer Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Other Skills: ;
- Similar projects: http://fredbenenson.com/blog/2012/12/05/the-data-behind-my-ideal-bookshelf/