The purpose of the Academic Assignments Manager System is to manage giving and recieving assignments to bachelor and master students.
General Features include:
- Posting assignments and automatically sending e-mail to announce that assignment;
- Automatically compile the source code submitted by the students and report any bugs they might have in the source code;
- Students will not be able to submit assignment if the don’t have an account at that university/faculty/institute;
- Students will not be able to submit assignments after a specific deadline;
- Compare assignments for similarities (similarity over 75% are reported and manually/automatically resolved)
- Visualizing statistics over a year (5 years etc), generation, research area, depending on the grades, etc.
Bonus: Using multiple ways of visualizing statistics.
- Requirements: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Continuous_integration http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_continuous_integration_software;
- Programming Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Designer Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced;
- Other Skills: ;
- Similar projects: http://www.dcs.warwick.ac.uk/boss/about.php